Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Making Friends with a Wide Angle Lens

With the renovation work resuming on the house, and with the need to provide good documentation for the historic tax credits that these house projects qualify for, I decided to bite the bullet and go ahead and get a good wide-angle lens for my camera. It arrived last week and is quickly proving its worth and its quality. I've yet to do much to post enough photos of the inside of the house, with plenty of rooms not yet documented on the blog. This is about to get easier and more informative for blog readers.


Of course, I'm also living moments of regret that I didn't have this lens back before I started working on the house. I have very little, for instance, showing the old kitchen, in part because it was so small and hard to photograph.

If I'd clean up the butler's pantry so that I'm not embarrassed by how trashy it looks, I could also take some much more revealing pictures of the terrific original cabinetry in there and post them here. Maybe one of these days! When it's not been one of those days, that is.

No comments: