Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Meal No. 675: Not So Cajun Chicken


Let's give it up to my college roommate Jimmy Randolph as the key to last night's dinner. As I've described before in past blog entries, Jimmy and I met up at Crowley's in Raleigh a few years ago to share a meal together and got into a conversation about one of their delicious signature dishes. We tried to figure out what gave the sauce in Crowley's Not So Cajun chicken its unique blend of flavors (and it turns out we were sort of on the wrong track). Next thing I knew, Jimmy had tracked down and tried out a comparable recipe, as published in a South Carolina newspaper (but no longer available there, best I can tell).

You can download and print out the recipe by following this link, though. I highly recommend it.

No comments: