Search RoHo Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

Meal No. 660: Braised Chicken & Brussels Sprouts

Today was my first day back on the job after the Christmas holiday, and I spent it over in Greensboro with the good coaches of Mission Possible and the Lateral Entry support team. A late-afternoon planning meeting with them followed, so it was a full day.

Tonight I returned yet again to this simple and delicious braised chicken and Brussels sprouts recipe, which I've not been able to get out of my head. (Thanks, Donna!) Since I'd worked a long day and already had chicken thighs (from Harris Teeter) and Brussels sprouts (from Trader Joe's) in the fridge, this was a no-brainer.







"Braised Chicken and Brussels Sprouts," in Everyday Food, November 2012, p. 22. Recipe magazine shared with me by Donna Whitley-Smith.

No comments: