Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Meal No. 547: Coronation Chicken


This here dish used to be quite a favorite in the Roediger House, and then I tried to eat it after I'd had some tummy trouble, and it was too soon. So I've been "off" of this for a long, long time (last time I think I made it: Meal No. 163.)

I did some tinkering with the recipe, though, and toned down some of the aspects/elements that were so striking in their opposition to my happy eating on that previous occasion.

Presenting: Chicken with Coronation Sauce, served over fresh steamed Basmati rice with garlic naan on the side, enjoyed while watching the first episode of the second season of Sherlock from the BBC.



"Coronation Sauce for Chicken," from 400 Sauces, by Catherine Atkinson, Christine France, and Maggie Mayhew. Hermes House (2006, 2008), p. 155.

No comments: