Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Southwestern U.S. Tour: Day 10

The last night of the southwestern United States tour was spent in Las Vegas, because the flight home departs from here this morning. So the obligatory visit to the Las Vegas Strip took place, but it was 100°F just as the sun was going down, and it was a Friday night of drunk throngs of people. I hate Las Vegas anyway, so I'm not sure why I thought this was the way to finish things up. Still, when in Vegas…

I dragged my camera along; here are a few shots for you.

The dumpy hotel, that I got using my accumulated hotel points:


Dinner that wasn't bad from the Riviera Food Court, where the Indian place shares kitchen space with the Big Burger:


And the walk up and down the Strip. The length of it. The approximately four miles of it. And back.




No comments: