Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Another Batch of Delicious DoubleTree-Style Cookies


I'm pretty good sometimes when I am given orders, and by that I mean kind-sounding but firm directives. On my second day reporting for duty with the administrative team at a Guilford County middle school on a Friday in late January, I followed through on just such a mandate by bringing in a plate of DoubleTree-style chocolate chip cookies. It's only fair to note, though, that I actually made them in time to serve samples to my dinner guests along with a delicious scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream at the end of the previous evening's lasagna meal. (That was wordy, but I hope it made sense.)



"Doubletree Hotel's Chocolate Chip Cookies," by Ayşegül Sanford and her blog, Foolproof Living. Published December 29, 2013.

No comments: