Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Meal No. 1636: Braised Chicken with Brussels Sprouts

This past Wednesday, I spent my day with the admin team at an elementary school in High Point, which allowed me to get home reasonably early that day. After running errands, including a stop at Best Buy to pick up the 2016 edition of Microsoft Office and swinging by the Costco, I got to chill a bit to unwind before turning my attention to the evening meal prep.


When my friend and colleague Donna shared with me some recipe magazines a few years ago, she brought to my attention a dish that has become a requested house favorite: braised chicken thighs over Brussels sprouts and shallots. It's heartily good stuff and it was yet again a hit when dinnertime rolled around.

All in all, it was a great day for Ray!



"Braised Chicken and Brussels Sprouts," in Everyday Food, Issue 97, November 2012, p. 22.

No comments: