Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Butter Toffee Cookies


A request was made for a fresh batch of cookies to be made to follow dinner on Thursday night, and the meal prep played out in such a way that it was easy to do so. The result: butter toffee cookies, which I think are pretty spectacular even though over the years I've had to tinker with the butter and flour ratios to get them to not be so darned thick. These were more thin and spready than I'd like but man-o-man were they still ever so delicious.




"Butter Toffee Cookies," originally from King Arthur Flour. The catalog that comes periodically from KAF has recipes in it, which is where I originally got this. But, as sometimes happens, it is not available on their website. I'm glad someone posted it to Food.com.

No comments: