Search RoHo Blog

Monday, October 19, 2015

Meal No. 1400: Garlic-Crusted Roasted Rack of Lamb


Last night, it was the occasion of the 1,400th meal I've made since adding the new kitchen to the Roediger House in 2009.


Without intentionally planning to mark it in a special way, I still managed to whip up a pretty special meal: garlic-crusted roasted rack of lamb, with a madeira and stilton sauce that seems the perfect compliment to that rare roasted rack.


It's been a ridiculously long time since I've made this. Wonder if it's because I'm not over the last attempt at it, when my grill burned up on me?


The dessert plate was also rather obnoxious.



"Garlic-Crusted Roast Rack of Lamb," Food & Wine, April 2011, p. 148.

"Madeira & Stilton Sauce," from More Than Gourmet recipe collection online.

No comments: