Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Structure of Cold


Back in the 90s, I found my way to the stylin' mecca of Structure. I got a lot of great clothes for being a middle school teacher who was trying to look reasonably professional while still being comfortable. What I didn't know at the time I bought those clothes was how long a lot of them would last. If it weren't for the fact that quite a few of those trousers had the balloon styling that just doesn't cut it anymore, I'd still be wearing them. They fit great and look good, except for the puffy thighs that taper down. Oh, and some of them I can't wear because I've gotten a bit fat.

When I'm working with educators, and especially when I am visiting schools, I am mostly a tie-and-jacket guy. But as everyone knows, it's been unbelievably cold here with the invasion of the polar vortex.


That means, in addition to a thermal undershirt, I also felt I needed a sweater as part of my work attire today. Glad I've still got a couple from Structure, that I bought probably in 1997, that fit and look pretty decent:


No comments: