Search RoHo Blog

Monday, February 8, 2010

Meal No. 73: Oregano Chicken Stir-Fry


You know, it doesn't always have to be a wok that makes a stir-fry meal happen. This evening's fare was based on a simple family weeknight meal recipe magazine, and it was called Oregano Chicken Stir-Fry. I was in a hurry to eat it once it was prepared so I didn't take the time to get a good focus with the camera. Still, it's a colorful dish, ain't it?

After the involved meals I've made over the last few days, I think I'm A-OK with something easy and straight-forward. And while I did not expect it to measure up to the rich flavors of the Asian meals I've been making in my wok, I will hereby confess to going back for a full bowl of seconds.

And to now feeling somewhat miserable. It's going to make it hard to reach for a piece of chocolate eclair cake. Or maybe a slice of Boston Cream Pie.



Turns out the last of the chocolate eclair cake won out, with a cold glass of Vitamin D whole milk. Now I'm properly fatted.

No comments: