Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drawer Malfunction at Wetbar

I think the kitchen cabinets turned out pretty cool. They really look good to me, and there's no doubt I have plenty of space for storage, and ample countertop space for prep and for serving. This is a long way from that 12' x 12' kitchen that's been demolished and rebuilt.

Oh, but there are always small things here and there. One thing I'll need to get Tim Stevenson from KitchenVision to come out and address is the soft-closing mechanism of one of the drawers in the wetbar. As the video below shows, it's not really doing like it's supposed to.



The pull-out trashcan near the sink is also giving me a wee bit of trouble, but I've got a feeling that the Rev-A-Shelf holder is just not well-enough-secured in the base of that cabinet. Bigger deeper screws will probably get that little problem clarified.

No comments: