Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Draining Thought


I woke up pretty early this morning with the following thought in my head: this snazzy little addition to a pretty great house will involve five new toilets and nine new sinks. It does not appear to be in my nature to manage well the challenge of picking out plumbing hardware and fixtures and such, and each time I sit down with those books, I find it a bit overwhelming. This is exacerbated by the recognition, to which I might be attaching too much importance or significance, that whatever decisions I make will be confronted daily (and multiple times each day, often) and will remind me over and over again whether I ended up liking what I chose or not.

1 comment:

Karissa said...

I have spent a month debating over which of the 2 colors (one just a shade darker than the other) to paint my bedroom...allegedly it's not all that difficult to repaint if I don't like it, yet here I still am. I can't imagine having to pick out all those toilets and sinks! But you'll make a great choice in the end!