Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ray-Diation on the Event Horizon

I'm on the road working again, only over in Chapel Hill but I'm in a hotel all week. Things are happening at home without me, so I'll be pretty psyched to get home Friday evening and see another week's progress. I hear tell that the hearth has now been built for the fireplace and that half of my south property line fence has now been erected. Pictures will follow.

For now, all I have to report is that I've ordered a new microwave. In the old kitchen, I had a microhood set-up, where the microwave is over the range and has the exhaust underbelly integrated into it. I'm passing that on to my General Contractor, Pete, and that meant I needed to get a new one. I settled on a Panasonic....seems snazzy enough and, according to the reviews, is remarkably quiet and even in its heating. I can go for that.

No comments: