Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Meal No. 2158: Roasted Salmon


I'm working on healthier meals, in a general sort of way, and last night was a fine example of how good that can actually be: roasted salmon with roasted parmesan asparagus and some tossed salad. I really wouldn't mind having that again tonight!

Lunch yesterday, though, wasn't nearly as healthy and represented a failure on my part to maintain my resolve after losing all this weight:


But I'll claw back some credit since, a couple days before, I made this my lunch:


I'm still heavy-handed on the dressing but I acknowledge that weakness.



Ideas and Guidance on Parmesan-Garlic Roasted Asparagus from:

Chilled Rosemary Dijon Cream Sauce, from "Poached Salmon," in The Ultimate Southern Living Cookbook, compiled and edited by Julie Fisher Gunter. Birmingham, AL: Oxmoor House (1999), p. 216.

No comments: