Search RoHo Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

Saved By a Fave: Food Truck Fridays

After two full weeks of working in Virginia, with only a brief weekend respite in between, it was especially taxing to try to make it home from Woodstock, VA, this afternoon with I-81 completely tied in knots by multiple wrecks. I attempted a detour down the west side of the Shenandoah Valley but found it did not allow me to bypass the next traffic shut-down around Weyer's Cave. My GPS eventually routed me all the way over to The Grottoes and then down through Waynesboro so that I had to pick up VA 151 and then US 29 down through Danville and to Greensboro. That meant it was an almost five-and-a-half hour drive for what normally should have taken around four hours.


Glad that Food Truck Friday was still happening in the lot behind the house, and I sauntered up to Camel City Grill and got me a peanut butter bacon and red pepper jelly burger for my supper. It sure was tasty.

No comments: