Search RoHo Blog

Friday, January 15, 2021

Egg Nog Pound Cake + Egg Nog Custard

Even though we've moved past the holidays and into the opening days of the new year, I wasn't quite ready to leave behind my accumulated eggnog-focused recipes that I'd gathered a small collection of. The effort last Saturday evening was to try a new recipe for egg nog pound cake. Alas, it didn't turn out so well.

I thought I was going to dig the accompanying egg nog custard, which at first appeared to be much more along the lines of egg nog pudding. Then it was just soupy, and useless. So: the print-out of this ignoble recipe has been shredded and tossed. I'll have to hunt down something that works better for me.


"Egg Nog Pound Cake," from Kaylynn Zoe of AmongtheYoung.com. [Published 11 December 2013]

No comments: