Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 9, 2020

Meal No. 2709: Thai Drunken Noodles

Last Friday played out like this: morning coffee as per the usual routine, checking updates and headlines and Tweets on the unfolding election count, a bit of writing, another long afternoon walk with Sumner, and prepping chicken breasts from a value-pak I'd picked up a couple of days before. When I turned my attention to dinner, I was pulled in by a new recipe: Thai drunken noodles. It was an interesting process for preparation and I decided to just trust the directions...and it resulted in a delicious supper. I made it heartier with thinly-sliced chicken breasts that I'd marinated in some of the sauce before incorporating it into the fuller dish. I suspect I'll bring this one back again.



Based on "Better Than Takeout Thai Drunken Noodles," by Tieghan Gerard of Half-Baked Harvest. [Published 14 August 2019]

No comments: