Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Meal No. 2661: Skillet Beef Stroganoff


On the final day of August, a rainy and dreary day mostly, I got to enjoy a porch visit with education colleague Robb Warfield for a couple of hours. He's now superintendent of Dakar Academy in Senegal, and one of these days, when we are free of the coronavirus pandemic, I expect he's going to fly me over there to do some work at his schools. We had a great talk with lots of fantastic ideas batted about regarding teaching and learning and instructional leadership. But it was late in the day when I found my way back to my kitchen, so I fell back on a simple supper recipe that has gotten a lot of play here this summer: Emeril's skillet beef stroganoff. But it is always so good, so I don't mind it showing up frequently.



Based on "Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Dinner in a Skillet," by Emeril Lagasse. Found online at The Food Network and also on Emerils.com.

No comments: