Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Meal No. 2656: Pad Thai with Chicken


The shifted realities that have settled on us in the time of coronavirus brought on a new experience for me back on Monday, August 24th: I did a full day of virtual professional development for teachers who are joining the staff of a high school I've been working with in Virginia. While I went into it with some trepidation and uncertainty, overall it proved to be an excellent day. The group was terrific, although I miss having the more personal and direct interactions that I've enjoyed over the years in similar live sessions. Even though I was sitting down pretty much the whole day, I guess there's still a toll to be extracted from talking to the green camera light on my laptop for seven hours. I was glad to go fo an easier supper that was still just remarkably good: pad thai with chicken, pulling from two different recipes. Somehow, even without the bowl seeming particularly full, I still managed to overdo it.



Recipe Based on:

No comments: