Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2020

Meal No. 2654: Chicken Francese

As best I can tell from the blog, when I made chicken francese back on Saturday, August 22nd, it was the fourth time...and it was the fourth different recipe I've attempted. But the fourth time may have been the charm, because it really was quite good, with terrific bright flavors, crispy and juicy chicken, wonderful sherry mushrooms, and enticing angel hair pasta underneath it all.

As I noted the last time I made chicken francese, back in 2016, I think of this dish fondly because of how many times I've enjoyed it at Sal's Italian Bistro in Edinburg, Virginia, when I've been working up in that area. It makes me sad that the current way of the world is depriving me of those much-loved visits with dear friends and educational colleagues Donna and Ebbie!


"Creamy Chicken Francese," from Karina Carrel of Cafe Delites.

No comments: