Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Salted Coffee Caramel Mocha Nutella Brownies


A neighbor had asked me to pick up a jar of Nutella on my next Costco run, which occurred last Tuesday, and that left me with my own jar to put to use. I've got a few recipes that call for Nutella that I never have gotten around to. With the weather being a bit dicey last Tuesday, I stayed inside and decided to try making salted coffee caramel mocha Nutella brownies. It sure did leave me with a lot of dirty bowls and pots for being really just kind of ordinary. And it's a far cry from the amazing skillet brownies from the same recipe blogger. Thank goodness for the coffee caramel sauce, which was fantastic...that's what made it worth the next day's problematic weigh-in.



"Salted Caramel Mocha + Nutella Brownies," from Tieghan Girard of the Half-Baked Harvest blog. [Published 26 September 2014]

No comments: