Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Meal No. 2582: Sheet Pan Beef Nachos


Last Tuesday I found myself deeply troubled by the temporary turn of the weather: it was another oddly cold day, too breezy, spotty showers, gray and overcast...miserable, really, when thus far this spring there have been so many lovely days! I snuck in a small preparatory project to get me ready for a larger chore in the backyard but was sent scurrying back inside when the rain started up again. When dinnertime rolled around, I liked the sound and thought of sheet pan beef nachos with their zing and their cheese and the satisfying crunch of toasted tortilla chips. It's a breeze to put together, and a pleaser to put to my mouth.



Seasoned Beef based on "Crispy Beef Tacos," by Hilah Johnson. From HilahCooking.com.

No comments: