Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Meal No. 2557: Lamb Köfte-Style Quesadillas with Yogurt Tahini Sauce


With a chill rain starting up and continuing all night long on Tuesday a week ago, my late afternoon dinner plan became the warm spiciness of Köfte-inspired lamb quesadillas, with sautéed peppers and onions, goat cheese crumbles, mozzarella cheese, and a lemon tahini yogurt sauce. I was full after three of my four triangles, but what's not to love about having some leftovers for later in the week? Plus: I had to save room for yet another one of those amazing apple crisp cheesecake bars, didn't I?



Inspired by "Lamb Köfte with Yogurt Sauce and Muhammara," from Bon Appétit, January 2010. [clipping]

Preparation and cooking based on "Quesadillas for a Crowd," by Morgan Bolling. In Cook's Country, August/September 2015, p. 18.

No comments: