Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Red Velvet Cookies / Bailey's Chocolate Cookies


Monday night a week ago, I was back in a baking mood and put together two different cookie recipes. The second of those were baked up that very night: red velvet white chocolate chip cookies. That allowed me to have a plate to take and share when I was with one of my subcohorts from the High Point University Leadership Academy on Tuesday.


But that Monday evening began with me prepping the batter and dough for Bailey's Irish Cream chocolate chip cookies, and that all went into the fridge so that I could bake them a couple of days later. Both of these are pretty darned good cookies, and their recipes are posted and linked below, should you also wish to give 'em a try.



"Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies," from Holly Lofthouse of LifeintheLofthouse.com.

"Bailey's Chocolate Cookies," by Ali of GimmeSomeOven.com. [Published 11 March 2012]

No comments: