Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Salted Coffee Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars


With a little time on my hands Tuesday a week ago, before I hit the road for a couple of days of work in two different school districts in Virginia, I whipped up a batch of salted coffee caramel chocolate chip cookie bars. When I work in these two Virginia destinations, it is all too rare that I am able to bring any goodies from the kitchen. The Christmas season seems to help put us all in the mood to partake of good sweets like these.


Instead of making a new batch of caramel, I reached for the mason jar of coffee-spiked caramel that I'd made to go with oatmeal chocolate chunk skillet cookies not too long ago.



From "Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars," from Michelle, The Brown-Eyed Baker.

No comments: