Search RoHo Blog

Monday, December 30, 2019

Meal No. 2501: Potato Cheddar Soup


The combination of continuing cold temps and the tender gums and sockets following my oral surgery were a dual catalyst for the dinner menu the Sunday before Christmas. With a recipe my sister had sent me to work from, I tinkered around and came up with an adapted approach to potato cheddar soup, to great end, I think. It was pretty darned delicious, and it also made a bunch, so I was able to share containers of it with two sets of neighbors down the street. I figured I'd better remember what I did this time when I was making it, so I went ahead and typed up the recipe after dinner. You can grab your own copy of it by clicking the link below.



"Potato Cheddar Soup," from the Roediger House. Adapted from "Potato and Cheese Soup from KitchenArt: The Store for Cooks in West Lafayette, Indiana.

No comments: