Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Visitors of Early June


Last week was great for getting to see special people as they traveled through Winston-Salem. It began with my sister and nephew passing through, as May turned to June. Then, last Thursday night was the rare and special treat of a short overnighter from Jim Huneycutt, one of my dearest friends from my doc program at the University of Virginia, as he traveled down to Salisbury on family business. And at mid-day Friday, my best friend from my masters days at Wake Forest passed through with his oldest daughter on their way to see his brother in Cary, and we got to meet up for lunch just up the street from the house. Above you'll see Jim and me...he's quite a tall fellow! And I'm kind of short. But there you have it: friends for over 20 years now...

No comments: