Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Cultural Affairs and Downtown Living


I like to talk from time to time about how much I enjoy downtown living and all that it offers. Over the weekend, I delighted in having the pleasure of strolling to a couple of "cultural" activities. On Saturday, that included a mid-day viewing of the French film, Non-Fiction, showing at a/perture, our arthouse theatre on Fourth Street (I took the photo above during our January 2017 snowstorm).


On Sunday, I walked in a different direction but still a short distance from the house. Spirit Gum Theatre Company's production of The Altruists was being performed at the Milton Rhodes Center for the Arts (see the picture above that I took back in 2010), only blocks from the house. It was a terrific production with a strong cast, including my neighbor from just down the street.


No comments: