Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Meal No. 2365: One-Pan Pork Tenderloin


Although we had gully-washer downpours over the weekend, this week has had some perfect weather, and I've been intensely focused on yard work and landscaping. Future blog entries will say more about it, but I've opened up a multi-front war on several rather sizable projects, most of which entail no previous knowledge or experience on my part. It's helping me give my body a good daily workout but it is also kicking up my appetite! That's why it was nice to sit down to a full plate of goodness when Mookie and Kristen came for dinner on Wednesday night, and I brought back out the easy and always-satisfying one-pan pork tenderloin (with a hoisin glaze), with roasted green beans and roasted new potatoes topped with a garlic-chive butter. All that, and my next morning weigh-in showed a small loss instead of a gain, and I'll take it.



"One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes," by Christie Morrison. In Cook's Country, October/November 2015, p. 27.

No comments: