Search RoHo Blog

Monday, November 12, 2018

Meal No. 2238: Pioneer Woman Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf


I realize I had only just made meatloaf over the previous weekend, although it was lamb-and-mushroom meatloaf as inspired by Asheville's famous Tupelo Honey Cafe. But with company this past Tuesday night and a chub of ground beef that was begging to be used, I figured it was a good choice for the evening's main course. Hence, at suppertime, we sat down to the Pioneer Woman's favorite meatloaf, in all its glory, along with the Pioneer Woman's version of creamy mashed potatoes, which are rich and sinful. And I added the pot of dependable seasoned green beans to finish it all out.


Y'know, the last I fixed this meal, at the end of May, I was 45 pounds heavier than I am now. I fear this meal definitely cut away at that progress!



"My Favorite Meatloaf," from Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman. Posted 20 September 2010.

"Creamy Mashed Potatoes," from Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman. Published online 03 November 2007.

No comments: