Search RoHo Blog

Monday, September 3, 2018

Meal No. 2191: New Year's Day Meatballs


On Friday night, it was a treat to have almost all of the Roediger House's most regular regulars, and it seemed long past the time when I should have brought back one of our favorites: New Year's Day meatballs with green bean casserole and company mashed potatoes...all recipes that came to me through my sister Allison. It was a nice feast for bringing the week to a close, as well as for kicking off the Labor Day weekend.



"New Year's Day Meatballs," from Carol Fultz and shared with me by my sister Allison Jones Holden of Rossville, IN (2001).

"Company Mashed Potatoes," a Jones family favorite.

"Layered Green Bean Casserole," shared with me by my sister Allison Jones Holden of Rossville, IN (December 2001).

No comments: