Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Meal No. 2145: Goat Cheese-Stuffed Burgers on Cheese Waffles


It was another pretty full day in the yard last Saturday, even though it's turned mighty muggy and temps approached 90°F. I sweated buckets, but the pay-off was to now have six holes dug in the northwest corner of the back yard, which is tough clay and lots of broken bricks....oh, and there's also an old buried brick wall right where I needed those holes to be. I don't know the future of the adjoining parcels of land, but I finally decided I'd better plant some sort of screening there and this was my prep work. Then, at dinnertime, I tried out another new sort-of-involved recipe: goat cheese-stuffed burgers, topped with cheddar and caramelized onions, sitting on a cheese waffle. There was also fresh steamed broccoli with more of my basic cheddar cheese sauce. I could not finish all of it.



"Goat Cheese Stuffed Burgers with Caramelized Onion," from Martina Slajerova of ketodietapp.com.

"Low-Carb Cheese Waffle Burgers," from Denise of mylifecookbook.com. [Published 20 April 2018]

No comments: