Search RoHo Blog

Monday, June 4, 2018

Meal No. 2130: Pan-Seared Ribeyes and Mushroom Sauce

It was quite a feast at the Roediger House on Friday night, featuring pan-seared garlic butter ribeyes with a really terrific mushroom sauce. I also tried my hand at cheesy garlic creamed spinach (which I overcreamed), and also some roasted cauliflower tossed in a simple cheese sauce. What a delicious start to the weekend!

And I put to use my first summer garden item: fresh sprigs of thyme:


"Pan-Seared Garlic Butter Steak & Mushroom Cream Sauce," from Karina Carrel of the Cafe Delites blog. [Published 01 November 2017]

"Cheesy Garlic Creamed Spinach," from Kyndra Holley of the Peace, Love, and Low Carb blog. [Published 28 December 2015]

"Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese," from Maya Krampf of the Wholesome Yum blog. [Published 24 June 2017]

No comments: