Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Meal No. 2125: Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches


So that the evening could be devoted to the long-running film time of Blade Runner 2049, which was the featured entertainment at the Roediger House on Friday night, I opted for a simple meal that could mostly cook without me and then be easily consumed up on the third floor. I'd picked up ciabatta sandwich rolls, which intended to make this a fun take on pulled pork-and-slaw barbecue sandwiches.

Also, as a first-time tomato grower this year, pardon my giddy excitement to see the first emerging tomatoes on my two plants:





"Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork" and "Homemade BBQ Sauce," from Ali of Gimme Some Oven.

Homemade Coleslaw was based on my mother's recipe and shared with me by my sister Allison.

No comments: