Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Meal No. 2096: Baked Spaghetti for a Crowd


I reached back in the archives for last Saturday night's dinner, with a full table of seven folks: baked spaghetti, with garlic bread and salad. I got this recipe over 20 years ago from my friend Cindy when she lived in Winchester. I made it regularly when it was my turn to provide dinner on family beach vacations, and I'd make it pretty often for my students at Wake Forest when I was on faculty there. According the blog, which has been my faithful chronicle of nearly every single meal made in the new kitchen since 2009, this dish showed up once in 2010; twice in 2012 and 2014; and once each in 2016 and 2017. It's really good, though, so I can't explain why I'm not bringing it out more often.



"Baked Spaghetti," by Margaret Coalson via Stick Coulson, 13 July 1997.

No comments: