Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Meal No. 2089: Chicken Tikka Masala


Sunday night, the Roediger House was delighted to welcome back dear friends Kristen and Mookie after their week away in Asheville. I thought I'd finally try out an Instant Pot recipe for chicken tikka masala, so that there'd be plenty of time to hang out up on the third floor.

We all had some catching up to do, since the last time I saw Kristen and Mookie, we were doing this:


As for dinner, let me exclaim that surely this was not the instant pot chicken tikka masala recipe that supposedly took the internet by storm. I thought it was horrible, and my other three versions (original, slow cooker, weeknight version) of this dish will always take precedence over this one. Which is why this recipe has been sent to the dungheap of kitchen history:




"Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala," from Julia of SavoryTooth.com.

No comments: