Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Meal No. 2074: Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy


A while back, dear neighbors Deborah and Alaina gave me a signed copy of The Southern Living Community Cookbook. I finally got around to looking through it and stumbled almost immediately on a recipe for Salisbury steak and mushroom gravy that I knew I wanted to try. That happened this past Wednesday night, with four at the table, and we all thought it was amazing. With it, I had seasoned green beans and mashed potatoes. You might count on seeing this dish on the blog again in the future!



"Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy," by Vivian Waters [Thomasville, GA]. From The Southern Living Community Cookbook by Sheri Castle. New York: Time Home Entertainment/Oxmoor House (2014), p. 65.

No comments: