Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Meal No. 2072: Steelhead Trout with Maple Glaze


The weekend flew by but at least the sun and something that might have hinted at warmth returned by Sunday afternoon. That night I thought I'd try making steelhead trout for the first time, which meant seeking out a recipe to help me know what the heck I was supposed to do. The version on the plates that night involved a maple-soy-garlic glaze and it was pretty darned good.

I regularly hanker for some sweet sticky coconut rice with a slab of fish like this, so I tried yet another recipe for that (I've had poor results on just about every previous attempt). I think I finally got it right that night, though!



"Steelhead Trout Baked with Honey or Maple Glaze," by Heather and Submitted by JBisenberg on Epircurious.com. [Originally Published 13 September 2010; Updated 25 February 2018]

"Jamaican Coconut Sweet Rice," by Michaela of An Affair from the Heart.

No comments: