Search RoHo Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Meal No. 2058: Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwiches


On my last work trip to Virginia Beach, on one of my dinners out, I had a pretty delicious standard pulled pork sandwich but what stood out for me was the nice sweet-and-tangy sauce. I've been wanting to replicate it, to an extent, and gave that a trial run this past Monday night with a recipe for pulled pork in the Instant Pot. It turned out great.


I also piloted a new barbecue sauce recipe that was also really awesome.


And, for the first time that I can remember, I made coleslaw using my mother's recipe.



"Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Pork" and "Homemade BBQ Sauce," from Ali of Gimme Some Oven.

Homemade Coleslaw was based on my mother's recipe and shared with me by my sister Allison.

No comments: