Search RoHo Blog

Monday, March 19, 2018

DoubleTree-Style Chocolate Chip Cookies


On the desserts front, I've certainly been under-productive since Christmas. It occurs to me that I am very nearly reaching the point of cheating Cohort II from the High Point University Leadership Academy this spring: I've not been regularly bringing goodies from the home kitchen to them and we're halfway through the semester. So I busted out the stand mixer Sunday afternoon and put together a few batches of the DoubleTree-style chocolate chip cookies that are usually mighty good. I'm taking them with me today when we meet at a local middle school to begin our coaching rounds and post-observation conferencing rotations.



"Doubletree Hotel's Chocolate Chip Cookies," by Ayşegül Sanford and her blog, Foolproof Living. Published December 29, 2013.

No comments: