Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Meal No. 2037: Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Toast


Pictured above you'll see the two slices of toast that I ate at the front end of my day Thursday. It was the first thing I'd eaten since last Sunday night's beef chili, thanks to a bout with the nasty Flu A virus that's been kicking butt all winter...and killing quite a few people, at that. Mine was strictly respiratory but it did completely diminish my appetite. All I wanted to do was sleep. I lost four days of work that I hope I can reschedule.


Speaking of toast, it was cinnamon toast that sounded good Saturday morning as my appetite was beginning to resurge. For the second time, I made a batch based on the Pioneer Woman's take, which has easily surpassed the way I've been making cinnamon toast for four decades.



"Cinnamon Toast the Right Way," by Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman. Published 26 April 2010.

No comments: