Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Butter Toffee Cookies for HPU Cohort


I've gotten myself in trouble this fall, while I've been working with three different cohorts within the fall High Point University Leadership Academy...if I manage to take cookies to one group but not to another, I really get raked over the coals. I just can't always get it done, you see. But I knew last Thursday that I could not show up for another day with the Cabarrus County/Newton-Conover City/Rutherford County group without some sweet goodies in hand. So the night before I made the really quite wonderful butter toffee cookies (and they were so very on point when they came out of the oven!).



"Butter Toffee Cookies," originally from King Arthur Flour. The catalog that comes periodically from KAF has recipes in it, which is where I originally got this. But, as sometimes happens, it is not available on their website. I'm glad someone posted it to Food.com.

No comments: