Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Salted Caramel Ice Cream


With a little more than a jar's worth of homemade caramel sauce in the fridge, after my industrious labors a few days prior, I was in search of good recipes to try with it...like those amazing caramel chocolate chip cookie bars I just blogged about. When folks came to the house back on September 22nd for the third RoHo Reading Party, out on the upstairs balcony, the dessert I had on hand was a sort-of-bland salted caramel ice cream. The good news is I've got other, better recipes for this, so I expect to toss it into the rubbish bin.

It's a good thing I made a fresh batch of caramel sauce and still had a few remaining chocolate chip cookie bars to go with it.



"Homemade Salted Caramel Ice Cream," from Kayley of the Kitchen McCable.

"Salted Caramel Sauce," from Maria and Josh of Two Peas and Their Pod.

No comments: