Search RoHo Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Meal No. 1941: Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole


Right before leaving town for several days of work up in Virginia, I put a Sunday casserole dish on the table for a party of six: cheesy chicken, broccoli, and rice casserole, to be specific. I looked through several recipes for this, earlier in 2017, and sort of arrived at my own combination of constituent parts in order to create something that seems consistently worthy of company.


The casserole itself makes a sufficient meal, methinks, but I like that there was still a big bowl of homemade chilled cinnamon applesauce, for those who were so inclined.

There was dessert, too, but that will be the feature of subsequent blog posts.



While I have pretty much made it my own recipe, I still got inspiration and ideas from:

No comments: