Search RoHo Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Meal No. 1916: One-Pan Pork Tenderloin and Roasted Vegetables


When I finished up a Project CRISS training in nearby Walkertown this past Thursday afternoon, I didn't get to come back home. Instead I pointed the car east and a bit north and drove to Virginia Beach, because I had a training with high school administrators there to look forward to on Friday. (Another bonus: stopping at Smithfield's Chicken 'N Barbecue at dinnertime on the route!) It was a great and full day to finish out last week, and then I turned around and drove back to Winston-Salem and was greeted by the weekend's guests who were staying here for Wake Forest University's Homecoming. That meant a dinner needed to show up on the table, and the easy choice based on what I had on hand was one-pan pork tenderloin with green beans and roasted red potato wedges. It might have been 9 o'clock at night when we sat down to it, but we tackled it all enthusiastically!



"One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes," by Christie Morrison. In Cook's Country, October/November 2015, p. 27.

No comments: