Search RoHo Blog

Friday, February 10, 2017

Meal No. 1753: Skillet Beef Stroganoff


On a continuing quest to proceed through Season 6 of Game of Thrones, the GOT crew gathered at the Roediger House again Tuesday night to plow through two more episodes. To get that to work, and to honor everybody's work schedules, I went with the quick and easy one-bowl goodness of beef stroganoff. I was able to take the skillet and bowls right up to the third floor so we could eat while watching, and it seemed to turn out great.


It's also been a couple of beautiful incredibly warm days this week...and generally rather mild temps for this being the depths of winter. We broke a record today, and while I only had a little time outside after I got home this afternoon, I enjoyed every single minute of it.



Based on "Beef Stroganoff Hamburger Dinner in a Skillet," by Emeril Lagasse. Found online at The Food Network.

No comments: