Search RoHo Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Meal No. 1698: One-Pan Pork Tenderloin & Roasted Vegetables


It was a great Friday night at the Roediger House, in part because my dear childhood friend Jay Brown was here for dinner, pool, and an overnighter. I'm always glad when he can break away from his amazing wife Tracy and I know it's hard for him to leave his precious son Emmett. I went with one-pan pork tenderloin with roasted vegetables because it allowed more time for us to visit and talk without me fretting over a bunch of dinner prep.

By early Saturday afternoon, he had to head back to Raleigh, given that he and his band Tonk had a gig to play that night:

A photo posted by tonknc (@tonknc) on




"One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Green Beans and Potatoes," by Christie Morrison. In Cook's Country, October/November 2015, p. 27.

No comments: