Search RoHo Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Butter Toffee Cookies for the Road


Pretty regularly, when I report for work in Clarke County, Virginia, I am chastised for failing to bring any cookies with me. I've known the director of curriculum and instruction there for a very long time, and I distinctly remember with what incredulity she responded to my butter toffee cookies the first time I had them with me in her former district. Because of the travel involved, it's not always easy to arrive for duty in Clarke, bearing plates of cookies...but last week I was able to overcome the odds and supplement our work with a batch. They were pretty well received.



"Butter Toffee Cookies," originally from King Arthur Flour. The catalog that comes periodically from KAF has recipes in it, which is where I originally got this. But, as sometimes happens, it is not available on their website. I'm glad someone posted it to Food.com.

No comments: