Search RoHo Blog

Monday, June 20, 2016

Meal No. 1577: Chicken Souvlaki, Greek Salad, and Tzatziki Sauce


My brother-in-law Tom in Indiana is a regular participant in classes at a West Lafayette cooking store called Kitchen Art. He and my sister Allison have shared a few recipes with me from that source, and in the last week or so I stumbled on some others on the store blog that looked interesting. Last Tuesday night, I gave chicken souvlaki and Greek salad a try and was pretty happy with how it turned out. I couldn't make the tzatziki sauce without first making a stop at the Savory Spice Shop in Greensboro to pick up some za'atar seasoning, though. It was all reasonably simple to put together and made for a satisfying weeknight meal.



"Chicken Souvlaki and Greek Salad with Tzatziki Sauce," from the blog of Kitchen Art: The Store for Cooks (West Lafayette, IN). Published 25 June 2015.

No comments: